Salesforce Einstein is the first encompassing AI for CRM. Einstein is an integrated set of AI technologies that make Salesforce Customer 360 degrees smarter and bring AI to trailblazers everywhere.
Salesforce is one of the earliest adopters of AI capabilities and technology and therefore the largest customer relationship management software vendor, owning 19.5% of the CRM vendor market. In fact, it’s one of the primary CRM vendors to possess AI capabilities, it launched its AI tool, Salesforce Einstein, in September of 2016 for select modules.
What makes Einstein Different?
Einstein is the only comprehensive AI for CRM. It is:
- Data-ready — You don’t need to do data preparation or manage models. Just put the info in Salesforce and it works.
- Modeling-ready — Multitenant, automated machine learning means the right model is automatically fit to your organization.
- Production-ready — No DevOps needed. It’s a part of an equivalent trusted Salesforce platform, with model management and monitoring tools.
Einstein is seamlessly integrated into many Salesforce products. To use it, you don’t need to do any data preparation or manage models. Simply put your data in Salesforce and any features you’ve got that are powered by Einstein will use that data to form you smarter and more predictive about your customers. Einstein is out there through Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, App Cloud, Analytics Cloud, and Community Cloud.
If a feature powered by Einstein works on a mobile device, then Einstein also will work on the mobile device. But at this time not all the features of Einstein are optimized for mobile devices. Your data is very secure because Einstein is made on the robust and versatile Salesforce security architecture trusted by quite 150,000 companies across industries and around the world.
Salesforce Einstein features an inventory of 36 features, a variety of which are unlocked at different price points, but those features break down into four main categories:
- Machine learning
- Natural language processing (NLP)
- Computer vision
- Automatic speech recognition
Salesforce Einstein cost and availability
Salesforce Einstein is accessible for all Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, App Cloud, Analytics Cloud, and Community Cloud clients however require a further expense to open.
- Einstein Predictions costs around $75 per user, per month. It includes automatic and predictive analytics.
- Einstein Analytics Growth costs around $125 per user, per month. It includes a complete analytics suite for all your company’s data.
- Einstein Analytics Plus costs around $150 per user, per month. It provides more advanced analytics than Einstein Predictions and Analytics Growth.