How can we add html form in a slide in slider revolution plugin in WordPress?
Solution: Slider Revolution plugin gives us options to add image, shapes, layers to enter text for example.
For placing a form on a slide follow these Steps:
1. Click on Slider Revolution in the side menu.
2. Then click on the your slider.
3. Click on slide on which you want to add the html form.
4. In the slide there is add layer button. Click add layer button. In this there is option to add Image, text/html, shape, video etc. Select add text/html.
5. Layer appear on the slide. You can click on the layer and enter your html code of the form.
6. Form will appear on the slide