Following are the steps to create a site with Salesforce experience cloud:
- Login To salesforce
- In the quick search box find All sites and click on the New button.
- Select the template as per your requirement. I am using the Insurance Agent portal.
- Click on the get started button.
- Enter on name and Url and click on Create button
- After clicking create button it will take some time and you will land on the following screen then click on Builder.
- Publish your site and it will give you an URL to login. To login with the same credentials you are using to login to salesforce you should allow a setting from administration as below.
- After clicking on administration click on Login and Registration. Tick the check box to allow login employees to directly to an experienced cloud.
- You can change the theme and color font from the following screen left side panel.
- You can customize the homepage of the site using the visualforce page too like in the below screen. The visualforce page should be created before selecting from the following screen.
Leave A Comment