1. Log on to AWS console account.
2. Click on Snapshot option:
3. Right Click on the desired snapshot ID and select Modify permissions:
4. Select the option whether to share it publicly or you can share it in private:
5. Add the valid AWS Account Number in the provided field in order to share in private.
And now the this snapshot will be available to other aws account, using following steps:
5.1. Log on to other AWS console account.
5.2. Click on Snapshot option:
5.3. Now Click on Owned by me option then choose Private Snapshots:
5.4. List of snapshots will be displayed in the list now.