Steps to create Web To Lead form in Salesforce
Steps To Follow:
1. Login to your Salesforce account.
2. Click on Setup.
3. Under Build, section click on customize.
4. Click on Leads.
5. Under leads click on the web to Lead.
Show in Below ScreenShot:
6. Web to Lead section opens, Click on Create New Web to Lead Form:
7. Select the fields that you want in the web to lead form. In return Url give the url of the page on which you want to redirect after submitting the form. Click on Generate button:
8. HTML of the form displays, copy it and paste in your page where you want the form to display:
Now fill and submit the form – you will see the lead is created in the salesforce.