How to install TestNG framework in Eclipse for Selenium Webdriver?
TestNG is an automation testing framework in which NG stands for “Next Generation”.
By using TestNG we can automate the test cases with the help of annotations.
Steps to follow to install TestNG in selenium webdriver:
1) Launch the Eclipse IDE and from Help menu, click on “Eclipse Marketplace”:
2) You will see the dialogue box, and write “TestNG” in find search box and press enter and below there you will find “TestNG for eclipse”, click on the install button:
3) Click Next again on the succeeding dialog box until it prompts you to restart the Eclipse.
4) After restart, verify if TestNG was successfully installed. Right click on your project and see if TestNG is displayed in the opened menu:
5) Now you can start by creating a new TestNG class and fill the required information:
6) To run the code, right click on the class and select “TestNG Test” from “Run as”: