1. Go to Heroku and copy the link of the specific apps that you want to take checkout of:
2. Open eclipse and start the git perspective, then click cloning icon:
3. Paste the URL link into the dialog box that appears:
4. Edit pasted url – replace protocol type i.e “https://” with “git@” and “:” with “.” as shown in the image below. Fill your heroku credentials for authentication:
The cloning process should be complete.
5. After that right click on the url and click on the Import projects option:
Click on the next for the further processes. Your project will be imported successfully in local.
Webner Solutions is a Software Development company focused on developing Insurance Agency Management Systems, Learning Management Systems and Salesforce apps. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your Insurance, eLearning and Salesforce applications.