Here are a few reasons for React becoming popular so quickly:
- React is an agent between the developer and the real browser. React gives the ability to work with a virtual browser. It is more friendly than a real browser.
- React enables the developer to describe their User Interface and model state of functions, then React takes care of the User interface and updates when a transaction happens.
- React uses Virtual DOM, which makes applications fast. Virtual DOM helps to allow ReactJs to exactly re-render and helps to know when to ignore the specific DOM because it can detect when data is changed.
- HTML and CSS in Reactjs is Js. Everything in ReactJs is expressed by JSX and also manages the CSS inside the JS as well.
- For a new developer, it is easy to learn React, it only needs to learn HTML and JS. Other languages like Angular have concepts to learn. React is easy to learn Instead of Angular.
- React uses One-way Data binding, it means that application data flows in one way. Data is passed from parent to child components through props. The child component communicates with parents components to update the state with a call back function.
- React provides us another unique Abstraction layer, which means the end-user doesn’t allow access to the complex internals. React developers are free from the MVC, MVP, MVVM.
- React contains many other rich modules and a vibrant ecosystem. Developer finds many ready-made modules and customize the charts graphics and the other components, and build apps in less time.
Leave A Comment