Steps to create the communities in Salesforce:
1. Click on Setup:
2. Under customize click on communities. Click on all communities:
3. Click on New community button:
4. Choose your template according to your requirements. There are 5 templates provided by salesforce. In this example, I have chosen Napili template.This template allows its users to ask questions and share their views. Nepali template is similar to salesforce chatter in which we can post comments:
5. Click on Get Started button:
6. Enter Name of your community, URL of your community and click on the Create button:
Now the community is created and available on URL entered by you. You can make customizations according to your requirements by clicking on the build and customize button.