Salesforce flow also allows us to send an email to users and we can also send an email to any public group.
To send an email to any public group we need to follow the following steps:
- First, we need to create a flow suppose we want to send an email whenever any record is created, updated, or deleted so we need to create a one-record-triggered flow
- After the creation of flow, we need to select an Action.
- After that, we need to select an Email and we need to provide the information for emails like body and subject
- After that, we need to create one public group and we need to add a user to that Group. After that we need to use get Record in our flow to get that public group and we need to assign that group in one collection variable, and that collection variable we need to use in Recipient Email Address (Collection) and we need to enable the Rich-Text Formatted Body option true
- After that, we just need to save the flow and need to activate it.