Salesforce Sites enables you to create public websites and applications which directly integrate with your Salesforce organization—without requiring any login.
To set up a Salesforce Site:
- From Setup, enter Sites in the Quick Find box, then select Sites.
- Register a custom Salesforce Sites domain for your organization.
- Create and configure your site.
- Develop and use Visualforce pages for your site, use or hide standard pages, and customize or replace out-of-box error pages. Associate these pages with your site.
- Choose a site template. Use the lookup field to find a template that you’ve developed, or use the provided template. The site template provides the page layout and stylesheet for your site and overrides any formatting inherited from the associated portal.
- Enable a portal for login or self-registration, then associate it with your site.
- Optionally, modify public access settings.
- When you are ready to make your site public, click Activate on the Site Details page. You can also activate your site from the Site Edit and Sites pages.